Expansion Plans? Look To Seaside For Funding.
Expansion Plans? Look to Seaside for Funding.
There are plenty of ways a small business can grow, such as expanding product and service lines or entering new markets. But sometimes just duplicating a successful operation by opening another location is the simplest approach.
If you’re thinking of adding one or more locations, be sure to do your homework before making a move. Finding answers to these questions can help you determine if this will be a positive step for your company.
- If yours is a business-to-business firm, do you have existing clients in the area where you’re considering opening a new space?
- If you sell to consumers, is there a demand for your products or services in the area you’re thinking of expanding to? Consider the area’s demographics, economy, competitors and costs to do business, including hiring local employees.
- Have you assessed the policies and procedures that make your business a success? In order to replicate them at a new location, they’ll need to be clearly expressed.
- Will you be able to adequately monitor the performance of employees at all locations and ensure that they all understand and implement the company’s values?
- How will you finance the new location? A Client Advisor at Seaside may be able to help you answer this question. We have money to lend, and we’ll take the time to understand your business’s needs so we can find a solution that works for you. Call and schedule an appointment with your Client Advisor today!